In this Video you can download Ramzan Calendar cdr or cmx file
and every thing according to his temperament 




Youtube video Link :https://youtu.be/Pph_7bz93jY


I will upload latest Corel draw tutorial videos and will also give CDR files. I request all designers and all those who are related to this field, please subscribe our channel to learn in coming features . if you want CDR file Please comment below this video, I will provide CDR Files.

Password Is Given In The Video in three parts
===================================

We are very thankful to all SUBSCRIBERSThanks For Your SupportKeep Supporting This ChannelWe Will Soon Upload Best DesignFor Poster............

=====================================

If you have any Question, please commentBelow this video, I will reply you as soon as possible.For more videos Please subscribe my channel.

====================================